Due to COVID-19, for the safety of our customers and employees we do not accept returns at this moment. All sales are final.
Back ordered items are set to ship as soon as they become available. You will be contacted by email letting you know if any items are backordered. Back ordered items can be exchanged for an in stock item or canceled for a full refund. Please contact us at [email protected] for additional help.
We accept the following payment methods:
Credit Cards are charged at the time of purchase. Modus POS LLC does not accept foreign credit cards.
Modus POS LLC will occasionally send special offers via email to previous customers. Customers may opt out of email solicitation. Customer data is protected with encryption and stored in a secure data center. Modus POS LLC does not sell, rent or disclose customer information including e-mail addresses.
Product warranties vary by manufacturer.
All warranty & faulty product related issues beyond the standard DOA period will be directly handled by the product manufacturer. Modus POS LLC is not responsible for individual manufacturers’ warranty policies.
Please find manufacturer warranty information here: moduspos.com/pos-manufacturer-warranty-information If you have any specific questions, please contact the manufacturer directly. For manufacturer contact information, please call the Modus POS LLC Help Desk at 1-347-746-9796.
While we make our best effort to keep the information on our site accurate, prices are subject to change without notice. In the event a price is found to be incorrect, or a product is not accurately depicted, we will make every attempt to contact the customer to inform them of the changes. All information is believed to be accurate, but is not guaranteed.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THIS INTERNET SITE
By using this site you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. USE RESTRICTIONS Modus POS LLC ("Modus POS") maintains this internet website. Reproduction or modification of any information contained in this site is prohibited without the express written consent of Modus POS. Modus POS makes no representations that the information contained in this site is appropriate, available or permissible for use in all locations.
2. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY DISCLAIMER In all circumstances Modus POS’s maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. Modus POS shall not, under any circumstances, be liable upon a claim or actions in contract, tort, indemnity or contribution, or other claims related to the products it sells which exceed this liability limit. Modus POS shall not be liable for third party claims for damages against the customer, or for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, loss or damage to exemplary damages, whether or not Modus POS is apprised of the possibility of such claims or damages.
3. RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY Modus POS reserves the right to change, modify and/or withdraw the information, products or services in this site at any time without notice.
4. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION Any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions or the sales transaction between Modus POS and Customer shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without regard to its conflicts of law rules. Specifically, the validity, interpretation, and performance of this agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods. Modus POS and Customer consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and the venue of the State Courts of the State of New York, Queens County, to resolve any dispute between them related hereto, and the parities waive all rights to contest this exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such Courts. Finally, the Customer also agrees not to bring any legal action, based upon any legal theory including contract, tort, equity or otherwise, against Modus POS that is more than one year after the date of the applicable invoice.
5. SEVERABILITY If any provision contained in this agreement is or becomes invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions and portions of this agreement, and the invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision shall be deemed modified so as to have the most similar result that is valid and enforceable under applicable New York State law.
6. WAIVER The failure of either party to require performance by the other party of any provision of this agreement shall not affect in any way the first party's right to require such performance at any time thereafter. Any waiver by either party of a breach of any provision in this agreement shall not be taken or held by the other party to be a continuing waiver of that provision unless such waiver is made in writing.
7. ENTIRE AGREEMENT These terms and conditions, together with the Modus POS invoice respecting the products ordered by Customer, are the complete and exclusive agreement between Modus POS and Customer, and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous proposals, oral or written, understandings, representations, conditions, warranties, and all other communications between Modus POS and Customer relating to the subject products. This agreement may not be explained or supplemented by any prior course of dealings or trade by custom or usage.
8. COPYRIGHT All content included on this site is the property of Modus POS or their content suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Modus POS protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The content and software on this site may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of the content on this site is strictly prohibited. By posting content, including, but not limited to reviews, comments and images on Modus POS website and/or Modus POS online accounts, such as Google+, Google My Business, Facebook, Yelp, Better Business Bureau and others, content supplier assigns to the Modus POS LLC full copyright in all forms and media of the above mentioned content. If a content supplier, does not want to assign copyright to Modus POS LLC, content supplier must request so by contacting: [email protected].
9. CREATIVE COMMONS Some materials used under CC license, originally created by: Lokas Software; Paomedia
10. RIGHT OF REFUSAL We reserve the right to limit quantities and to reject orders at our discretion.